Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BA Cabin Crew "Strike" Again (Excuse the Pun)


Have just woken up to hear the news that Unite (the trade union for British Airways) has announced further cabin crew strikes grounding many BA flights from 18th May 2010- 5th June 2010! While we're not flying into London on a BA codeshare (phew!) we are flying BA to Amsterdam on the 27th May smack-bang in the middle of the strike! Argh! The question now is... do we wait to see what happens or do we take the chance and rebook ourselves on another airline?

2 comments:

  1. What a nightmare. I read today in the press that BA are working up papers to go to court and prevent the strike from happening. All may be rosy yet! I'll keep you posted... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLOOOOO CHICKNSTEW!!!!! I HAD TO HAVE 4 ATTEMPTS AT RE-WRITING THE CRAZY LETTERS CORRECTLY TO GET AN ACCOUNT ,BUT I AM YOUR FIRST FOLLOWER!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG ALREADY, AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT YET! XX

    ReplyDelete