Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sad Goodbyes & Trains

Well it's finally the 20th of May and after months of planning were finally off to Europe! Can't believe it!

After some very sad goodbyes this morning (better not talk too much about it or ill start blubbing again) we are now standing at Coomera Train Station (much to the dislike of Stu) waiting on the air train! This will be the first train on many over the next few months so Stu will have to get used to it! He also needs to learn to drive his matching luggage! Ha ha!

- Posted from my iPhone

Location:Gold Coast

1 comment:

  1. Hi CHICKENSTU.....I think I 've signed in as a follower......have you been getting my comments?? All sounds great....am loving reading your fabulous descriptive entries TASH !! IS STU GOING TO WRITE SOME???
    Keep up the good work ( I don't think any of my other comments have got through.......) love j xxxxx

    ReplyDelete